ABOUT   FEATURES   REVIEWS   DOWNLOAD   MEDIA   CONTACT  PLAY NOW

5t Single Girder Overhead Crane (Model: LDP) for sale to United Arab Emirates

• 35 Replies

tai tai

• +0/-0
  • Ludo King
We completed an order for overhead cranes from UAE, including 6 sets of 5 ton overhead cranes with 3 different parameters. The bridge crane designed for the customer this time belongs to the LDP type electric single-girder bridge crane. The LDP bridge crane has the advantages of compact size, low building headroom, light weight and small wheel pressure. It overcomes the shortcomings of poor stability and small effective lifting height of the LD type electric single-girder crane, and is economical; the disadvantage is that the working level is low and it is not suitable for heavy workshops. The crane has two types of operation, ground and remote control for users to choose and use. Single-girder overhead cranes are widely used in workshops, warehouses, stockyards, etc. in machinery manufacturing workshops, metallurgical workshops, ports, railways, logistics, assembly, papermaking, building materials, electronics and other industries. It is widely used in factories, warehouses, stockyards and other occasions to lift goods. It is forbidden to use in flammable, explosive and corrosive medium environments.

Single girder overhead crane parameters
Single girder overhead crane (Model: LDP)

Lifting Capacity=10T  ISO M4
Lifting height=9M
Span=6.75M
380V 50Hz 3P
Pendent control

Lifting Capacity=5T  ISO M4
Lifting height=8M
Span=4.75M
380V 50Hz 3P
Pendent control

Lifting Capacity=5T  ISO M4
Lifting height=8M
Span=5.75M
380V 50Hz 3P
Pendent control
Note:

Our offer includes supply of complete crane.
Installation, commissioning & site testingare not included.
The price is without tax.
All technical specifications will be strictly as mentioned in our offer.
Technical information
Item 1               Single Girder Overhead Crane
Lifting capacity   t   10
Lifting height   m   9
Span   m   6.75
Speed   Cross traveling speed   m/min   20
Crane traveling speed   20
Lifting speed   7
Working class     /   M4
Power supply     V/Hz/Phase   380/50/3
Cross traveling power   KW   2*0.8
Crane traveling power   2*1.5
Hoist power   13
Total power   17.6
Total weight   kg   3750
Max wheel load   KN   52.2
Protection class   /   IP54
Insulation class   /   F
Ambient temperature   /   -20℃~+40℃
Country of origin   /   China
Item 2               Single Girder Overhead Crane
Lifting capacity   t   5
Lifting height   m   8
Span   m   4.75
Lifting speed   8
Working class     /   M4
Cross traveling power   KW   0.8
Crane traveling power   2*0.8
Hoist power   7.5
Total power   9.9
Total weight   kg   2600
Max wheel load   KN   36.2
Protection class   /   IP44
Insulation class   /   F
Ambient temperature   /   -20℃~+40℃
Item 3               Single Girder Overhead Crane
Lifting capacity   t   5
Lifting height   m   8
Span   m   5.75
Lifting speed   8
Working class     /   M4
Cross traveling power   KW   0.8
Crane traveling power   2*0.8
Hoist power   7.5
Total power   9.9
Total weight   kg   2700
Max wheel load   KN   36.4
Protection class   /   IP54
Insulation class   /   F
Working temperature   /   -20℃~+40℃
Manufacturer name   /   Dongqi Group Yuantai Crane Machinery

The main girder of LDP type electric single-girder overhead crane adopts box-shaped main girder, off-track form, and a special trolley is used together with CDⅠ, MDⅠ and other electric hoists. The applicable lifting weight is 1-10t, the applicable span is 10.5-25.5 meters, and the working environment temperature is in the range of -25-+40℃. Single-girder overhead cranes are widely used in workshops, warehouses, stockyards, etc. in machinery manufacturing workshops, metallurgical workshops, ports, railways, logistics, assembly, papermaking, building materials, electronics and other industries. It is widely used in factories, warehouses, stockyards and other occasions to lift goods. It is forbidden to use in flammable, explosive and corrosive medium environments.

5t Single Girder Overhead Crane (Model: LDP) for sale to United Arab Emirates

seomind

• +0/-0
  • Ludo King
I was taking a gander at some of your posts on this site and I consider this site is truly informational! Keep setting up..   Zonnepanelen Sint-Lievens-Houtem

seomind

• +0/-0
  • Ludo King
Very awesome!!! When I seek for this I found this website at the top of all blogs in search engine.   Spouwmuurisolatie Sint-Gillis-Waas

seomind

• +0/-0
  • Ludo King
Really impressed! Everything is very open and very clear clarification of issues. It contains truly facts. Your website is very valuable. Thanks for sharing.   Zonnepanelen Erembodegem

seomind

• +0/-0
  • Ludo King
I just got to this amazing site not long ago. I was actually captured with the piece of resources you have got here. Big thumbs up for making such wonderful blog page!   Spouwmuurisolatie Sint-Laureins

seomind

• +0/-0
  • Ludo King
I was very pleased to find this site.I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.   Zonnepanelen Erpe-Mere

seomind

• +0/-0
  • Ludo King
Really nice and interesting post. I was looking for this kind of information and enjoyed reading this one. Keep posting. Thanks for sharing.   Spouwmuurisolatie Sint-Lievens-Houtem

seomind

• +0/-0
  • Ludo King
This is a splendid website! I"m extremely content with the remarks!.   Zonnepanelen Gent

seomind

• +0/-0
  • Ludo King
I just found this blog and have high hopes for it to continue. Keep up the great work, its hard to find good ones. I have added to my favorites. Thank You.   Spouwmuurisolatie Sint-Martens-Latem

seomind

• +0/-0
  • Ludo King
I was very pleased to find this site.I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.   Zonnepanelen Gijzegem

seomind

• +0/-0
  • Ludo King
Really nice and interesting post. I was looking for this kind of information and enjoyed reading this one. Keep posting. Thanks for sharing.   Spouwmuurisolatie Sint-Niklaas

seomind

• +0/-0
  • Ludo King
This is a splendid website! I"m extremely content with the remarks!.   Zonnepanelen Hofstade

seomind

• +0/-0
  • Ludo King
This is a fantastic website , thanks for sharing.   Spouwmuurisolatie Stekene

seomind

• +0/-0
  • Ludo King
This is a splendid website! I"m extremely content with the remarks!.   Zonnepanelen Lede

seomind

• +0/-0
  • Ludo King
I really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us. I assure this would be beneficial for most of the people.   Spouwmuurisolatie Temse