ABOUT   FEATURES   REVIEWS   DOWNLOAD   MEDIA   CONTACT  PLAY NOW

Why don't I have notes on Instagram?

• 4 Replies

emmawhite

• +0/-0
  • Ludo King
Why don't I have notes on Instagram?
« on: January 17, 2024, 05:26:29 PM »
Instagram Notes is a feature where you can add a note through your profile. Sometimes it doesn’t show on the profile and users ask why don't I have notes on Instagram. It can be several reasons like

1. Gradual Rollout: Notes is a new feature and Instagram is rolling it out slowly to different accounts and regions.
2. App Version: Outdated versions might not have the Notes feature implemented yet. Check your app store for updates.
3. Account Type: Notes are currently only available to personal accounts. If you have a business or creator account, you won't see it yet.

seoooo

• +4/-0
  • Ludo King
seoo
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2024, 07:00:03 PM »
Great job for publishing such a beneficial web site. Your web log isn’t only useful but it is additionally really creative too.I'm glad I found this web site, I couldn't find any knowledge on this matter prior to.Also operate a site and if you are ever interested in doing some visitor writing for me if possible feel free to let me know, im always look for people to check out my web site.   https://www.posterprintcenter.com/floor-graphics.html

Eleanorehessel

• +0/-0
  • Ludo King
Re: Why don't I have notes on Instagram?
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2024, 01:08:49 PM »
To solve today's wordle, use the wordle hint and solution. Get the hints and information to guess the hidden word of the day.