ABOUT   FEATURES   REVIEWS   DOWNLOAD   MEDIA   CONTACT  PLAY NOW

I moved to Thailand

• 2 Replies

Sancit

• +0/-0
  • Ludo King
I moved to Thailand
« on: December 27, 2023, 05:50:44 PM »
Today, I am thrilled to share a pivotal juncture in my life, having dedicated 35 years to a career in banking in my home country.

Last year, a vacation to Thailand opened my eyes to a world of possibilities. The dynamic energy, the rich cultural heritage, and the warm hospitality of Thailand spoke to me on a profound level. It was during this trip that I decided to make Thailand my new home.

In pursuit of this dream, I explored real estate options and found the perfect property through the user-friendly interface of https://thailand-real.estate/. The process was seamless, allowing me to seamlessly integrate into the Thai community.

Shifting from a well-established career in banking to a new chapter in Thailand was undoubtedly challenging, but the promise of a vibrant lifestyle and new professional challenges proved irresistible. The journey has been a blend of adaptation and discovery

For any forum members considering a similar leap or seeking advice on transitioning within the banking sector, I am more than willing to share my experiences. Additionally, I would greatly appreciate any insights or recommendations on life in Thailand as I continue to embrace and contribute to this dynamic and diverse community.