ABOUT   FEATURES   REVIEWS   DOWNLOAD   MEDIA   CONTACT  PLAY NOW

system to install glass partitions

• 10 Replies

SlashGibson

• +9/-0
  • Ludo King
system to install glass partitions
« on: September 30, 2023, 01:33:46 AM »
Hello, here I am again, I hope to continue having time to publish more posts here, a few days ago I received the glass partitions that I had bought to install in the office where I work, my boss is extremely happy with the quality of the partitions, I He has said that I will have the increase this month, you have no idea how happy I am, but now the last step is to be able to install it, I don't know how to do it, a co-worker had told me that there is hardware for installing the screens. this is true? If so, what hardware do I need to install for them to work? And by the way, where can I get the hardware? I need your help again

Diper90

• +7/-0
  • Ludo King
Re: system to install glass partitions
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2023, 04:07:28 PM »
And which company did you purchase glass fences for? Are they exactly of the highest quality? I want to tell you that it will be much more profitable to purchase and immediately install glass fences and glass doors from the manufacturer. This way you will get the longest warranty. Here, for example, is an excellent company CG Hardware, which itself produces high-quality glass solutions and has special equipment for installation.

FrankShubert

• +2/-0
  • Ludo King
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2023, 04:16:48 PM »
I actually went with a local supplier for my glass fences, and I'm pretty satisfied with the quality. You're right that buying directly from the manufacturer can be a good idea for the warranty. It's essential to do your research and compare different options before making a decision. That way, you can ensure you're getting the best deal and the highest quality product without any specific recommendations.

BestGame

• +3/-0
  • Satan WINS
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2023, 04:52:21 PM »
I completely agree with your point of view! Choosing a local supplier for your glass fencing requirements can often be a prudent choice. This not only supports the local economy but also enables you to personally inspect the product and assess its quality. Furthermore, your stress on conducting thorough research and assessing various options is right on target. This method permits you to make an informed decision that matches your needs and financial limitations, without relying on specific recommendations. It essentially revolves around finding the ideal balance between quality and affordability that suits your individual situation.

Frank88

• +5/-0
  • Ludo King
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2023, 06:17:08 PM »
Didn't the glass partition manufacturer provide you with installation and assembly services? That's kind of weird. You need to have skills and experience to do such a job. It is not so simple. I advise you to contact professionals in this case. I am afraid that if you install glass partitions and fences yourself, you may damage them.

Andriano

• +5/-0
  • Ludo King
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2023, 07:30:31 PM »
Usually, companies that manufacture glass partitions, doors and other things are also engaged in installation. Making such an order will be more profitable and reliable than ordering partitions separately and then looking for someone to install them. You above gave information about such a company, which is engaged in installation too.