ABOUT   FEATURES   REVIEWS   DOWNLOAD   MEDIA   CONTACT  PLAY NOW

Why Electric Chain Hoist is So Popular

• 10 Replies

tai tai

• +0/-0
  • Ludo King
Why Electric Chain Hoist is So Popular
« on: June 09, 2022, 07:39:58 AM »
As we all know, compared with all kinds of manual hoist and other electric hoist, electric chain hoist is a kind of electric hoist products with diverse styles and mature technology.

In terms of current product genealogy development, electric chain hoists have gone through the development of basic products such as single-chain single-speed uniform hoisting, and two-speed electric chain hoists and double-hook chain electric hoists). Subsequently, the development of electric chain hoists went through the development of flameproof type (explosion-proof chain-changing electric hoist), anti-corrosion type (stainless steel chain electric hoist), etc. Although the existing technology, electric hoist mainly refers to wire rope electric hoist. But this does not mean that the types of wire rope electric hoists are more diverse.

From the perspective of development characteristics, although the development of electric chain hoists is relatively late compared to electric wire rope hoists, its development speed is very fast. The main reasons are as follows:

Compared with the wire rope electric hoist, the applicability of the electric chain hoist is more extensive. Perhaps this is an important reason why electric chain hoists have come to the fore. Electric chain hoists are suitable for various types of cranes. The bridge cranes, shop cranes, electric single-beam cranes and flexible track cranes we usually see are the ideal lifting solutions in many industries. Program.

From the perspective of the development trend of cranes, the development of cranes also presents the characteristics of lightness, portability and motorization. This trend also indicates that the electric chain hoist as a crane retrieval device, its structural strength, size optimization, lifting weight, and reliability of action are more important to meet customer needs. Obviously, the advantages of wire rope electric hoists in the above-mentioned aspects are not significant. Generally speaking, since my country started to imitate foreign wire rope electric hoists, the wire rope electric hoists have not made great progress in structural strength, size optimization, lifting weight, and reliability of actions.

In the performance of the above aspects, especially in the reliability of the lifting action, when the load of the chain electric hoist is reduced, the real-time speed of the motor exceeds 3% of the synchronous speed. The braking torque of the motor is maintained with the gravitational torque of the object. Balance. At this time, the descending action is a uniform motion, and when the load is rising, the real-time speed of the motor is lower than 3% of the synchronous speed. The braking torque and the gravitational torque of the object are also balanced. However, the forward and reverse rotation of the motor The direction of action is different, so the direction of the balance force is different, and the change of the relative displacement of the object's motion state is also completely different.

https://www.ythoist.com/news-and-press-releases/why-electric-chain-hoist-so-popular.html

ledonna

• +0/-0
  • Ludo King
Re: Why Electric Chain Hoist is So Popular
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2022, 10:30:26 AM »
if you do not have difficulty, choose a game to practice your English ability. I would recommend 2 games I really like. quordle and waffle game. I'm playing both of these games to practice my English