ABOUT   FEATURES   REVIEWS   DOWNLOAD   MEDIA   CONTACT  PLAY NOW

I need a good Bitcoin payment gateway for my online store

• 20 Replies

rebornazozer

• +4/-0
  • Ludo King
I need a good Bitcoin payment gateway for my online store
« on: February 04, 2023, 12:10:46 PM »
Hello, I recently opened my own online store selling graphic designs, luckily I am selling a lot, but my clients are asking me to accept payments through Bitcoin, since most of them prefer to pay with Bitcoin, so I am looking for a Bitcoin payment gateway to be able to send and receive payments in Bitcoin for all my works that my clients buy. Does anyone know where to get it and can you recommend one?

BestGame

• +3/-0
  • Satan WINS
Re: I need a good Bitcoin payment gateway for my online store
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2023, 05:20:21 PM »
I think you have two options here:
-create your crypto wallet in bitcoin and directly accept payments
-or to use a ready to go payment system and implement it on your website.
The second option is much better because your customers will not have to suffer for a long time with payments and immediately do everything on the site.

Polik_

• +8/-0
  • Ludo King
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2023, 07:28:54 PM »
Have you ever dealt with cryptocurrency? Do you have cryptocurrency wallets? So now, indeed, in many areas it is already possible to pay with cryptocurrency. If you are ready for this, then you can contact the developers who introduce the ability to carry out cryptocurrency transactions into your business.

valtt79

• +2/-0
  • Ludo King
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2023, 06:45:52 PM »
good day everyone. in fact, everything is very interesting, but you must understand that cryptocurrency always plays different rates on the exchange. today it costs some money tomorrow it will cost others and you must understand that you will bear these risks. but if you are interested take a look here: https://bithide.io/bitcoin-payment-gateway

BestGame

• +3/-0
  • Satan WINS
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2023, 09:17:42 PM »
good day everyone. in fact, everything is very interesting, but you must understand that cryptocurrency always plays different rates on the exchange. today it costs some money tomorrow it will cost others and you must understand that you will bear these risks. but if you are interested take a look here: https://bithide.io/bitcoin-payment-gateway
I've been looking for a long time for a service that allows me to withdraw cryptocurrency with low commissions and short transaction time. It was also important for me that payments would be safe and reliable. Thank you for sharing with us one of good exchange services.

Andriano

• +5/-0
  • Ludo King
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2023, 10:18:09 PM »
It is probably necessary for a start to start a cryptocurrency wallet and register an account according to all the rules. And how to pay for all payments, I think that probably the same as through online banking. You can ask about cryptocurrency exchanges.

wildquill

• +1/-1
  • Ludo King
« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2023, 10:17:01 AM »
audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

FrankJScott

• +0/-0
  • Ludo King
Excellent Product Guide
« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2024, 08:15:47 AM »
Please try Google before asking about Excellent Product Website 9292617