ABOUT   FEATURES   REVIEWS   DOWNLOAD   MEDIA   CONTACT  PLAY NOW

I want to buy my first car... a Toyota

• 14 Replies

SlashGibson

• +9/-0
  • Ludo King
I want to buy my first car... a Toyota
« on: February 04, 2023, 12:05:45 PM »
I'm sick of using public transportation or asking for an Uber, isn't it? It's definitely time to have my own car, I'm seriously thinking about a Toyota, but I don't have much of a budget. Does anyone by any chance have an idea where I can get a Toyota at a good price?

BestGame

• +3/-0
  • Satan WINS
Re: I want to buy my first car... a Toyota
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2023, 05:42:02 PM »
In my youth, when I did not have a lot of money and a normal job, but already wanted to buy a car - I looked for a normal car in used condition on the market. I remember my '93 Toyota Mark II. It was a legendary car for me and my friends.

rebornazozer

• +4/-0
  • Ludo King
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2023, 09:47:57 AM »
congratulations on being able to buy your first car, Toyotas are incredible cars, their quality is great, I currently drive a Toyota Corolla from this year, I bought it at a car dealership near where I live, but I don't know where you live and I don't know of any company on the internet that sells cars of this type and also at an affordable price, don't worry, someone here in this forum should be able to recommend a company that can sell you the Toyota you are looking for

DesnuCamcun

• +9/-0
  • the king of kings
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2023, 12:23:57 AM »
It seems to me that you have made an excellent choice in wanting to buy your first car and that it is going to be a Toyota, they are incredible cars, very resistant by the way, the only place where you can get a Toyota for a good price is here  https://stat.vin/vehicles/AUTOMOBILE/TOYOTA  there you have from 5,000 dollars to 10,000, I'm sure you can buy one for that price, I wish you good luck with your first car, you'll see that driving is great
im best of world

GibsonSlash

• +8/-0
  • Ludo King
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2023, 01:06:19 AM »
God, how could I forget about my first car? It was just a Toyota, what a good car, I haven't had any problems since I bought it until I sold it, I sold it because I wanted a more modern one, but then I bought an Audi, I like them better, but regarding the Toyota, honestly nothing What to complain about, and I had also bought it used, I can't imagine if it were new, new would definitely be better in everything, so it seems to me an excellent choice for a first car
I swear I don't hold a grudge against you

Polik_

• +8/-0
  • Ludo King
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2023, 03:42:55 PM »
In principle, for a small amount you can buy a pretty good car. There are a huge number of services that will help you choose a car for all your needs. Here in the topic they also write an excellent service where you can see the car.