ABOUT   FEATURES   REVIEWS   DOWNLOAD   MEDIA   CONTACT  PLAY NOW

Python

• 16 Replies

valtt79

• +2/-0
  • Ludo King
Python
« on: January 20, 2023, 05:00:10 PM »
Good day to all. I work in the IT field and for a very long time I have not been able to complete the task of the guide .. namely, to find a normal Python programmer. Does anyone have friends who know about this? or any other options.

BestGame

• +3/-0
  • Satan WINS
Re: Python
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2023, 05:32:21 PM »
Depending on your specific needs, there are a few options for finding a Python programmer. You can search online for freelance Python developers, post your project on a job board or freelance site, or search through programming forums and message boards. You may also be able to find Python developers through networking or recommendations from colleagues or friends.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2023, 05:35:12 PM by BestGame »

Andriano

• +5/-0
  • Ludo King
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2023, 07:36:26 PM »
I think that it is better for you to contact a company where the developers of software in Python work. It will be easier and more reliable than looking for a separate programmer, moreover, in companies, usually the prices for services are less than a little.

SlashGibson

• +9/-0
  • Ludo King
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2023, 02:21:31 AM »
Hello, it is that programming in Python is quite a complex and complicated task, if you do not have a study or a lot of experience in the area, it is difficult for you to program something, I can recommend this team of Python developers https://uvik.net/  they will be able to help you in everything you need

BestGame

• +3/-0
  • Satan WINS
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2023, 01:24:38 PM »
Hello, it is that programming in Python is quite a complex and complicated task, if you do not have a study or a lot of experience in the area, it is difficult for you to program something, I can recommend this team of Python developers https://uvik.net/  they will be able to help you in everything you need
I had been programming in Fortran and BASIC for many years before C# or Python became popular. These languages are really simpler, more functional, and more user friendly. There are actually a lot of programming teams out there right now that are doing great and interesting projects in Python.

Gabriela

• +9/-0
  • Ludo King
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2023, 06:04:56 PM »
It is probably better to look for not a separate programmer who writes programs on Python, but the company where the team of experienced software developers works and you will definitely help you solve all your problems there.

londa

• +0/-0
  • Ludo King
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2023, 04:27:51 PM »
 :P :P :P :P