ABOUT   FEATURES   REVIEWS   DOWNLOAD   MEDIA   CONTACT  PLAY NOW

i need to create an app for my work can someone help me to create it?

• 14 Replies

DesnuCamcun

• +9/-0
  • the king of kings
Hi, I'm thinking of developing my own application, which is something I urgently need for the work I do, I work with a lot of data and information, so it occurred to me to develop my own application, my idea is to make it similar to Google Docs or Microsoft Office 365, I understand that applications of this type are called Saas applications, so I want to develop an application like this, I am not a developer and I have no idea how to do it, so I am looking for a professional who can develop Saas applications of this type, does anyone have an idea where to get it? as far as possible that the costs of your work are not very expensive
im best of world

Gabriela

• +9/-0
  • Ludo King
Re: i need to create an app for my work can someone help me to create it?
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2022, 07:32:08 PM »
If you do not have the proper experience of developing applications for working with large amounts of data, then it is better to find a company of developers who do this professionally. Otherwise, you will lose a lot of time and not the fact that it will work.

Diper90

• +7/-0
  • Ludo King
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2022, 07:32:24 PM »
Now such SaaS developers are quite common and in demand. It is a very flexible SaaS platform. You just need to find a developer who will write your type of software for you.

Gabriela

• +9/-0
  • Ludo King
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2022, 07:18:58 PM »
Or you need to find the developer of SaaS applications and better the company that is engaged in these developments for more than the first day. You yourself are unlikely to be able to, but the professional developers https://www.softformance.com/services/saas-development/ will do everything in two accounts, the company has more than two hundred successful startup projects in its portfolio.

Andriano

• +5/-0
  • Ludo King
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2022, 06:47:09 PM »
To develop applications that work with great data, some experience in developing SaаS applications is needed, it is better to contact a company that has an experimental software developers and order a service from them.

Sawyer Blake

• +0/-0
  • Ludo King
« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2023, 04:35:03 PM »
Certainly! Creating a work app is an exciting endeavor. Consider exploring Saas development solutions for a scalable and efficient platform. Whether it's customizing existing tools or building from scratch, leveraging Saas development can streamline the process and ensure your app meets the evolving needs of your work environment. Don't hesitate to seek advice from professionals in the Saas development community for guidance and insights tailored to your specific requirements.

wildquill

• +1/-1
  • Ludo King
« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2024, 10:34:59 PM »
audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru