ABOUT   FEATURES   REVIEWS   DOWNLOAD   MEDIA   CONTACT  PLAY NOW

glasses for my home

• 11 Replies

GibsonSlash

• +8/-0
  • Ludo King
glasses for my home
« on: August 09, 2023, 01:01:19 PM »
Hello, I'm here again after a long time, I was doing some remodeling in my home and I asked myself, why not put a beautiful partition that divides my home from my backyard? wouldn't that be great? Also, if it's made of glass it would look so good, so the idea came into my head and now I can't get it out, that's why I'm looking for a company that provides this type of glass articles, in itself a company that I only worked creating glass walls, partitions, etc. I'm sure they are the only ones who can give me something like this, but I don't know of any. Can anyone recommend one?
I swear I don't hold a grudge against you

Diper90

• +7/-0
  • Ludo King
Re: glasses for my home
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2023, 03:29:13 PM »
Great idea. A glass partition is even better than a window. There will be a feeling that you are on the street, but at the same time such a partition will protect your house from the street. Now many are starting to put up such partitions and in fact there are many manufacturers.

Frank88

• +5/-0
  • Ludo King
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2023, 04:23:06 PM »
It's a very interesting idea, actually!  :D It would be like a stained-glass window for the whole wall. Or maybe I've misrepresented your creative idea? Either way, glass partitions are a great solution! I separated my workspace in the living room like this. Now I can work in the evenings and see what my children are doing. I can give you the contacts of the company that made the glass partitions for me. I will let you know a little later when I am home.

DesnuCamcun

• +9/-0
  • the king of kings
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2023, 05:54:50 AM »
Hello how are you? I haven't seen any new posts from you for a long time, what a joy to see your posts again, I think your idea is great, I understand what you mean, my cousin has placed the same thing but as a division inside the house and it has been incredible, he It gives a totally different touch to any house, I think they look good in any house or any office, the only company I know that sells those glasses that I know are of excellent quality, also I have the opinion of my cousin that it has been the best place where you could have bought it, in short, the company is called crystalia they have been on the market for many years, so you should not question whether they are of quality or not, because they are and of great quality, when the place, do me a favor and send me a photo so I can see how they turned out, as I told you, they always look good
im best of world

rebornazozer

• +4/-0
  • Ludo King
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2023, 08:42:35 AM »
Hi, how are you? It's been a long time since we spoke, it's good to see you again brother, what a great idea you had, that will definitely make your backyard look much more elegant and sophisticated, without deviating from the main topic, searching on Google you can usually find quite a few, but You would have to review review by review on each site to confirm that their products really are of good quality, but you also have the option of buying everything in Crystalia, which was precisely recommended by the previous comment to mine from Desnucamcun, believe me, it is very good. I also recommend it

SlashGibson

• +9/-0
  • Ludo King
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2023, 10:15:42 AM »
I just went in to see why so many comments and after reading everything I already understand, this is what I like the most about this forum, the union that exists between everyone to seek help among all and not stop until you find it, clearly you should buy in Crystalia, As they have already told you, the reviews do not lie, and all the people who have bought there have been more than delighted with the product.

wildquill

• +1/-1
  • Ludo King
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2024, 07:03:19 PM »
audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru