ABOUT   FEATURES   REVIEWS   DOWNLOAD   MEDIA   CONTACT  PLAY NOW

Overhead Bridge Crane Specification Design

• 15 Replies

tai tai

• +0/-0
  • Ludo King
« on: July 31, 2023, 07:40:54 AM »
 1. Overhead Bridge Crane trolley is composed of one set or two sets of (main, Aux.) lifting system, traveling mechanism, structural frame, etc.

2. Overhead Bridge Crane main beam, side beam and trolley frame material adopt Q345-B, main beam fatigue calculation in strict accordance with working level A5, steel plate must be treated with shot blasting, weld joint must be inspected, web height direction are not allowed splicing.

3. Overhead Bridge Crane bridge frame and trolley frame fitting with lifting position, easy to replace the wheel.

4. Overhead Bridge Crane long traveling wheel adopt double wheel rim type, surface hardness is HB320-380 after forming wheel machining; quenching hardened layer side depth not less than 15mm, surface hardness not less than HB320 in 15mm depth.

Overhead Bridge Crane Reducer Specification
5. Reducer requires sealing, dust proof, set observation hole, air vent and drain hole in the upper.
6. The bridge end beam should be set with sliding block frame; overhaul cage is located at the collector.

7. Overhead Bridge Crane all major steel structure surface treated with shot blasting, sand-blasting grade reached Sa2.5 level.

8. Safety railings, columns, ladders, handrails production according to related standard, the relative height of the railing is 1050mm, spacing of 400mm, railings can withstand 1KN forces from all directions without plastic deformation.

9. Overhead Bridge Crane driver’s cabin requires fully enclosed, with tempered glass, allow sufficient maintenance space, with comfortable adjustable seats, door locks, fire extinguishers and alarms, etc. The laying of the floor surface with non-conducting and non-skid pads. All windows can be safely cleaned, and can install from inside the cabin.

10. Overhead Bridge Crane body color: paint dry film total thickness not less than 120um. Finishing coat is uniform, fine, bright, complete and consistent color. Safety railings painted yellow and black safety colors.

seoooo

• +4/-0
  • Ludo King
seoooo
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2023, 10:08:42 PM »
My business is looking to find in advance designed for this specific useful stuffs… I’m going to read this. I’ll be sure to come back. thanks for sharing. and also This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. this is very nice one and gives indepth information. thanks for this nice article...   Learn more

seoooo

• +4/-0
  • Ludo King
seoooo
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2023, 01:03:33 AM »
Wow i can say that this is another great article as expected of this blog.Bookmarked this site..The website is looking bit flashy and it catches the visitors eyes. Design is pretty simple and a good user friendly interface.I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked your site to check out the new stuff you post.   Blood Diagnosis

seoooo

• +4/-0
  • Ludo King
seoooo
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2023, 11:37:15 AM »
This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here keep up the good workYes i am totally agreed with this article and i just want say that this article is very nice and very informative article.I will make sure to be reading your blog more.   Gesichtsreinigung

seoooo

• +4/-0
  • Ludo King
seoooo
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2023, 01:59:49 PM »
This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here keep up the good workYes i am totally agreed with this article and i just want say that this article is very nice and very informative article.I will make sure to be reading your blog more.   https://toto-macau.vercel.app/

seoooo

• +4/-0
  • Ludo King
seoo
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2023, 03:29:18 PM »
Great job for publishing such a beneficial web site. Your web log isn’t only useful but it is additionally really creative too.Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts.   Unternehmensberatung Berlin

seoooo

• +4/-0
  • Ludo King
seoooo
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2023, 09:09:54 PM »
Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work.I was reading some of your content on this website and I conceive this internet site is really informative ! Keep on putting up.   führerschein zu verkaufen

seoooo

• +4/-0
  • Ludo King
seooo
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2023, 08:00:27 PM »
I’ve been searching for some decent stuff on the subject and haven't had any luck up until this point, You just got a new biggest fan!..I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to understand.I know your expertise on this. I must say we should have an online discussion on this. Writing only comments will close the discussion straight away! And will restrict the benefits from this information.this is really nice to read..informative post is very good to read..thanks a lot!   laminate installation london

seoooo

• +4/-0
  • Ludo King
seooo
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2023, 07:53:36 PM »
My business is looking to find in advance designed for this specific useful stuffs…I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked your site to check out the new stuff you post.Yes i am totally agreed with this article and i just want say that this article is very nice and very informative article.I will make sure to be reading your blog more. You made a good point but I can't help but wonder, what about the other side? !!!!!!Thanks   shroomies

wildquill

• +1/-1
  • Ludo King
Re: Overhead Bridge Crane Specification Design
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2023, 08:47:15 AM »
audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

wildquill

• +1/-1
  • Ludo King
Re: Overhead Bridge Crane Specification Design
« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2024, 01:13:18 PM »
audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

FrankJScott

• +0/-0
  • Ludo King
Awesome Product Guide
« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2024, 07:10:41 AM »
Please try Google before asking about Top Product Website e3926fa