ABOUT   FEATURES   REVIEWS   DOWNLOAD   MEDIA   CONTACT  PLAY NOW

Need Help Finding a Westinghouse Simmerstat!

• 1 Replies

42Dugg

• +0/-0
  • Ludo King
Need Help Finding a Westinghouse Simmerstat!
« on: May 12, 2024, 02:34:52 PM »
Hey folks! Running into a bit of a snag here. I’m in the middle of a kitchen remodel and my trusty old Westinghouse oven’s simmerstat has given up the ghost. It’s a MP101 model and seems to be a rare find these days. Anyone know a shop in New Zealand that stocks this part? Really hoping to get my oven back up for the big family dinner next month. Cheers!

asap4ever

• +0/-0
  • Ludo King
Re: Need Help Finding a Westinghouse Simmerstat!
« Reply #1 on: Today at 11:04:13 AM »
Hey there! Kitchen remodels sure can throw up some surprises, can’t they? It sounds like you’re dealing with a real classic with that Westinghouse oven. I had a similar hiccup last year when our dishwasher decided to conk out right before a major holiday gathering. Not fun!
I stumbled across a website that might just have what you need: Westinghouse MP101 Simmerstat . They list a simmerstat that matches the MP101 model. Might be worth checking out.
Fingers crossed you get your oven sorted in time for that big family dinner. Nothing like the smell of a home-cooked meal to make a house feel like a home, especially with everyone gathered around. Cheers and good luck with the rest of your remodel!