ABOUT   FEATURES   REVIEWS   DOWNLOAD   MEDIA   CONTACT  PLAY NOW

Dongqi Crane’s Successful Case Of Selling Cranes At A Mattress Manufacturing Fac

• 9 Replies

tai tai

• +0/-0
  • Ludo King
Dongqi Crane, a lifting equipment manufacturer with a global reputation, recently successfully sold two cranes in the Malaysian market, providing efficient material handling solutions to a local manufacturer of mattresses, pillows and other leisure products.

The Malaysian manufacturer, which has long supplied high-quality mattresses, pillows and other leisure products to more than 90 markets around the world, had a particularly urgent need for cranes on its production lines. Especially when handling aluminum foil rolls in packaging machines, traditional handling methods can no longer meet its efficient and stable production needs.

Against this background, Dongqi Crane relied on its rich experience and professional technical team to provide the Malaysian manufacturer with two customized cranes. The first one is a column jib crane with a lifting capacity of 250 kg. This crane has a 360° unlimited electric rotation function and can be operated flexibly at any angle, greatly improving the handling efficiency of aluminum foil rolls. At the same time, the equipped electric chain hoist and radio controller make the operation easier and faster.

The second is a single light crane designed for tight spaces. The track length is 9.5 meters and the lifting capacity is also 250 kilograms. The low-headroom design of this crane allows it to be more closely integrated with existing buildings, not only saving space but also reducing the total height of the building. This feature is favored by Malaysian manufacturers as it effectively solves the problem of limited workshop space.

Both cranes use electric chain hoists, with a lifting speed of 2/8 meters per minute and a lifting height of 5 meters. This design ensures the stability and safety of the handling process. At the same time, the working load limit (WLL) is 250 kg, plus an electric trolley, allowing the crane to easily handle various handling tasks.

During the installation and commissioning process, Dongqi Crane’s professional team provided full technical support and services. Not only did they ensure the smooth installation and commissioning of the cranes, they also provided detailed operational training to the Malaysian manufacturer’s employees to ensure they could take full advantage of the equipment.

The column-mounted jib crane
The second crane is a light crane solution with a 250kg capacity and a track length of 9.5m
The second crane is a light crane solution with a 250kg capacity and a track length of 9.5m
What useful information can this case provide readers?
This case can also provide the following useful information:

Experience and strategies of cross-border cooperation: The case describes the cooperation between Dongqi Crane and a Malaysian manufacturer, which can be used as an example of cross-border cooperation. Readers can learn how to communicate, negotiate and cooperate effectively in different cultural and market environments, and how to make full use of the advantages and resources of both parties in cross-border cooperation.
Professional knowledge of crane selection and configuration: The case details the selection basis, configuration details and performance parameters of the crane, such as lifting capacity, lifting speed, lifting height, etc. This helps readers understand the basic principles and methods of crane selection and configuration, and improves the accuracy of selection and rationality of configuration in actual work.
The role of lifting equipment in the manufacturing production process: By describing the application of cranes in handling materials such as aluminum foil rolls, the case demonstrates the importance and role of lifting equipment in the manufacturing production process. This helps readers better understand the key role of lifting equipment in improving production efficiency, reducing labor costs, and ensuring production safety.
Technology development trends in the lifting equipment industry: The technological innovations and customized solutions mentioned in the cases reflect the technology development trends in the lifting equipment industry. Readers can use this information to understand the latest trends and future development directions of the industry, and provide reference for enterprises’ technological innovation and market competition.
Successful customer service cases enhance brand value: Dongqi Crane has successfully won the trust and recognition of Malaysian manufacturers by providing high-quality crane equipment and comprehensive customer service. This successful case not only demonstrates the professional strength and service level of Dongqi Crane, but also helps to enhance its brand image and popularity in the global market.
To sum up, this case also provides useful information on cross-border cooperation experience, crane selection and configuration, the role of lifting equipment in the manufacturing production process, industry technology development trends, and the impact of customer service on brand value enhancement. . This information is of great significance for readers to have an in-depth understanding of the lifting equipment industry, improve their professional quality, and expand their business horizons.

Dongqi Crane’s Successful Case Of Selling Cranes At A Mattress Manufacturing Factory In Malaysia

seomind

• +0/-0
  • Ludo King
I am always searching online for articles that can help me. There is obviously a lot to know about this. I think you made some good points in Features also. Keep working, great job   Ageless Knee Review

seomind

• +0/-0
  • Ludo King
Well we really like to visit this site, many useful information we can get here.   The Genius Wave Review

seomind

• +0/-0
  • Ludo King
Much thanks for composing such an intriguing article on this point. This has truly made me think and I plan to peruse more   Sugar Defender Review

seomind

• +0/-0
  • Ludo King
It is the intent to provide valuable information and best practices, including an understanding of the regulatory process.   Joint Genesis Review

seomind

• +0/-0
  • Ludo King
Much thanks for composing such an intriguing article on this point. This has truly made me think and I plan to peruse more   Sumatra Belly Tonic Review

seomind

• +0/-0
  • Ludo King
I truly like you're composing style, incredible data, thankyou for posting.   Peacock Free Trial

seomind

• +0/-0
  • Ludo King
Through this post, I know that your good knowledge in playing with all the pieces was very helpful. I notify that this is the first place where I find issues I've been searching for. You have a clever yet attractive way of writing.   Peacock Premium Free Trial

seomind

• +0/-0
  • Ludo King
Personally I think overjoyed I discovered the blogs.   Alpilean Reviews

seomind

• +0/-0
  • Ludo King
It is the intent to provide valuable information and best practices, including an understanding of the regulatory process.   SEO for Website